- "All together! We'll sing and dance! Idols! Dresses! Everyone's here! Aikatsu on Parade is about to start!"
– Anime Intro
Aikatsu on Parade! (アイカツオンパレード！), short for Aidoru Katsudō on Parade! (アイドルカツドウオンパレード！ lit. "Idol Activity on Parade!"), is a collectable card game by Bandai and a crossover of Aikatsu!, another collectable card game by Bandai. An anime adaptation made by BN Pictures that began airing on October 5, 2019.
Raki Kiseki who has just transferred into Star Harmony Academy
dreams to wear a Premium Rare dress that she herself designs.
She uses the Aikatsu! Pass given by her elder sister,
and when she was about to go on her first stage,
The Aikatsu Pass started to glow!?
Beyond the mysterious doors lies the encounters with many different idols,
as well as new Aikatsu!'s that no one has discovered yet.
Idol activities, "Aikatsu!" is a tale of growth,
from all the girls who work hard and create miracles!
Let's all sing and dance together!
Both the idols and all the dresses, let's gather!
"Aikatsu on Parade!" is about to begin!
- Planning・Original Work: BN Pictures
- Original Concept: Bandai
- Director: Tatsuya Igarashi
- Series Composition: Yūko Kakihara
- Character Design: Satomi Watanabe
- Supervisor: Ryūichi Kimura
- Sound Director: Hiroshi Kikuta
- Music: MONACA, onetrap, DIGZ MOTION SOUNDS