- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Anna in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Anna Hibiki on the Aikatsu Stars! wikia.
|Affiliation||Four Star Academy|
|Anime||Aikatsu Stars! Episode 01 - The Beginning of a Dream|
Anna has sharp blue-amethyst eyes and short purple hair worn with the right side much longer to partially cover her eye. She wears red lipstick and has multiple piercings. She wears a dark red top over a white top, worn beneath a black leather jacket to match her boots and patched denim pants. She has a white belt on and wears a black choker with a silver cross hanging from it.
Anna is a very energetic and loud woman. She is very keen on the importance of idols self-producing themselves and is passionate in general.
Hibiki (響) means sound or echo. In verb form, it also means resound or resonate.
Anna (アンナ) is the Latin form of the Greek name "Ἅννα" and the Hebrew name "Hannah", which means "Favor" or "Grace".
- Anna has a very similar personality to Johnny Bepp from the Aikatsu! series.
- She calls her students "Babies", just like how Johnny calls the students "Honeys".
- Both are very energetic and passionate.
- In Episode 27, it is revealed that Anna was a student at Four Star Academy, and a member of S4.
- In Episode 62, it is revealed that Anna used to be the muse of Spice Chord.
- She shares her name with Anna Tachibana from the Aikatsu! series.