- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Chiharu in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Chiharu Hachiya on the Aikatsu Friends! wikia.
|Affiliation||Star Harmony Academy,|
|Anime||Aikatsu Friends! Episode 02 - The Invincible Love Me Tear☆|
Chiharu Hachiya (蜂谷千春) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series. She is a stylist and a designer with her office being in Production Room No. 3 of Star Harmony Academy. Chiharu is also the top designer of Sugar Melody.
Chiharu has low drooping mauve eyes with flecks of pink, and long, soft brown hair worn in a braid over her shoulder. Her bangs are pulled back and held by a floral ornament to match the one on her braid, while she has long strands on either side of the head left loose. She wears mauve eyeglasses.
Chiharu is a very gentle and quiet person. In the past, Chiharu wasn't assertive in her designs and lacked passion, but as Aine came along, it lit a hope in her to believe in herself to bring her designs to life. While compassionate, Chiharu has also shown herself to be somewhat naive, as shown when she brought microwaveable food to the team's first camping trip.
She used to work in a fashion company with Noa Shimendō before moving to Star Harmony Academy.
- Aine loves Chiharu's dress designs and said it made her heart pound. Aine also inspired her to officially form her brand, Sugar Melody and ends up becoming its muse.
- Chiharu and Noa are close friends who worked in the same fashion company before they went their separate ways.
Hachiya (蜂谷) means a valley of bees.
Chiharu (千春) means a thousand springs.
- "Perhaps, I've been waiting all this time for you to appear. "
– Chiharu to Aine in Episode 04
- It's been implied that, along with Tamaki, she's normally a big eater.
- Chiharu is shown to have similar traits with Koharu Nanakura from the Aikatsu Stars! series.
- They both have the word Haru (春) in their names.
- They both wear glasses.
- They both wear a flower ornament on their hair.
- They both give out candies to brighten people's moods.
- They both are designers and design for the protagonist's brand.
- They both are designers for a cute brand.
- They both needed the protagonist's help to start their brand.