- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Hibiki in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Hibiki Tenshō on the Aikatsu Friends! wikia.
- "Flourish, brilliance of the flame. It's! Showtime!"
– Hibiki before her performance
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu Friends! Brilliant Jewel - Part 1|
|Anime||Aikatsu Friends! Episode 51 - An Idol from Space|
Hibiki Tenshō (天翔ひびき) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters of the second season of the Aikatsu Friends! series. Hibiki is a sexy-type idol whose preferred brand is Heavenly Perfume. Along with Alicia Charlotte, the two are a part of I Believe.
Hibiki has magenta, downward slanted eyes. Her long wavy hair starts out magenta and fades to peach, and it is worn in a large ponytail with several curls. She has two curled cowlicks sticking out of it, and her bangs are braided over the right of her head, with the remainder worn loose to frame the left of her face.
Before her Friends group went on Hiatus, Hibiki wore her hair in a much smaller high ponytail, and her loose bangs framed the right instead of the left of her face.
Hibiki is described to be charismatic and adult-like, her style backing her charming and cool appearance.
Hibiki and Alicia were a famous Friends unit until an incident separate them. Hibiki then pursued her Space Aikatsu, and she unintentionally found the Ruby Jewel.
- Alicia and Hibiki were paired as Friends until they went on hiatus.
- Mirai is Hibiki's good friend and rival, their bond formed after Hibiki went against Love Me Tear in the past.
- Karen is Hibiki's rival.
Tenshō (天翔) - Ten (天) means heaven and shō (翔) means to soar.
Hibiki (ひびき) can be written in kanji as "響", meaning resonance.
- "It's! Showtime!"
- "Labels like mature or childish are nonsense. I always strive to be natural. I am myself—nothing more, nothing less."
– Hibiki to Aine
- "Now, let's raise the curtain on our showtime!"
– Hibiki before her performance in Episode 10.
- Her star sign is Gemini.
- Her birthday, May 25, falls on the day the Apollo program was announced, alluding to Hibiki's passion for Space-katsu, as well as her affinity for the skies.
- By combining their own birthday digits (Hibiki's 5+25 = 30 & Alicia's 2+23 = 25), then deducting Alicia's sum from Hibiki's sum (30-25 = 5), the final number is five, alluding to the five year gap between I Believe's revival and their hiatus.
- Her favorite drink is cola.
- Her specialties are playing instruments and singing.
- Hibiki shares resemblance with Aine Yūki in respects of their hair, both starting with a shade of pink, then fading to a shade of peach.
- Hibiki bears similarities with Elza Forte from the Aikatsu Stars! series.
- Both have hair that starts off as magenta, reaches mid-thighs and is tied up into a high ponytail, as well as having a braid in their hair.
- Both are the new characters introduced in the second season of their respective series.
- Both are sexy-type idols.
- Coincidentally, they both share the same voice actress.
- Hibiki is the tenth character in the Aikatsu! franchise to have ombre hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! series, Yume Nijino, Yozora Kasumi, Lily Shirogane from the Aikatsu Stars! series, as well as Aine Yūki, Mio Minato, Sakuya Shirayuri and Kaguya Shirayuri.
- She is the fifteenth character overall in the Aikatsu! franchise to have dual colored hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Mikuru Natsuki, Rin Kurosawa, Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! series, Yume Nijino, Tsubasa Kisaragi, Yozora Kasumi, Lily Shirogane, Elza Forte and Kirara Hanazono from the Aikatsu Stars! series, as well as Aine Yūki, Mio Minato, Sakuya Shirayuri and Kaguya Shirayuri.