- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Yuzu in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Lily Shirogane on the Aikatsu Stars! wikia.
- "Lily Shirogane, pouring my soul into this moment!"
– Lily before her performance
|Affiliation||Four Star Academy |
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu Stars! Part 3|
|Anime||Aikatsu Stars! Episode 23 - Descent of the Tundra Songstress!|
Lily Shirogane (白銀リリィ) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters in the first and second season of the Aikatsu Stars! series. She is a high school student of Four Star Academy of the Flower Song Class and was previously the class's admin. Lily is a cool-type idol whose preferred brand is her self-created brand, Gothic Victoria.
Lily is a tall girl with a pale complexion and sharp, dual-colored magenta and red eyes. She has curly, silver to pale blue ombre hair styled into four curled ringlets that fall down to her legs, along with a straight cut bang. Pinned into her hair is a dark indigo corsage, adorned by a single purple gemstone and two small black feathers in the center.
She has a strong, self-composed personality and isn't easily influenced by others. She is poetic and often uses poetic quotes while speaking.
Lily is childhood friends with Yuzu Nikaidō.
Due to her body being weak, Lily has spent her time in a rehabilitation facility in the highlands during spring and summer, and has been training harder than anyone at home.
Having a good and strong fashion sense, Lily has always had the thought in mind of creating her own brand, becoming its designer.
- Lily's childhood friend and later her fellow Yuzutto Lily☆ member. Yuzu is the only one allowed to call her "Lilienne" (リリエンヌ).
- They get to know each other when they end up in the infirmary, where they discuss overcoming personal limitations in order to achieve their dreams. As they both aim to become a part of S4, Lily acknowledges Yume as both a friend and a rival and hopes that they can push each other to greater heights.
- Lily's fellow admin member. They are good friends with each other, having enrolled in the same year. Lily respects Yuri as a friend and rival, and the feeling is very much reciprocal.
- When Rola was feeling lost after losing to Yume over again, it was Lily who helped her to realize the importance of going in her own way rather than just aiming to win.
Shirogane (白銀) is the Japanese word for the metal, silver.
Lily (リリィ) is a given name directly derived from the lily flower, which represents innocence, purity, and beauty.
- "Isn't it good just to be alive on a day like this?"
- "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up."
- "Only scant glass remains in the hourglass. Even the most beautiful jewels can scarcely glimmer when encrusted in the earth. It is only those that are polished with time that they shine brilliantly in the eyes of people."
- "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
– Lily to Yuzu
- "Idols must face all who cross their path with grace and honor, never thinking to run away."
– Lily to Yume and Rola
- "Everyone has their own dreams, and some of those require one to leave the nest in order to fly to them."
– Lily to Yuzu
- "You have faced many hardships precisely because of your dedication to Aikatsu. However, you refused to abandon it, constantly keeping your chins up. I found that to be the epitome of beauty. Friends that you can share an earnest pursuit of brilliance with are more important than any pretty dress."
– Lily to Everyone
- Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Her favorite drink is Vienna coffee.
- Her specialty is playing chess and cards.
- Her nickname is the "Tundra Songstress" (ツンドラの歌姫 Tsundora no Utahime).
- She shares her singing voice with Tsubasa Kisaragi and Koharu Nanakura as well as Rin Kurosawa and Risa Shirakaba from the original Aikatsu! seires.
- She is the fifth character in the Aikatsu! franchise to have ombre hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! series, as well as Yume Nijino and Yozora Kasumi.
- She shares similarities with Yurika Tōdō from the original Aikatsu! series:
- Both are Cool-type idols.
- Both have viridian school dresses.
- Both are introduced in Part 3 of their respective DCD.
- Both have ringlet hairstyles.
- Both use brands with a gothic motif.
- Both have names that relate to the lily flower.
- Both are somehow weak in their physical fitness. However, strong for their character personalities.
- She is the fourth idol in the Aikatsu! franchise to have created her own brand, following Mizuki Kanzaki and Sora Kazesawa from the original Aikatsu! series and Hime Shiratori, followed by Elza Forte, Yume Nijino and Rei Kizaki.