- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Madoka in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Madoka Amahane on the Aikatsu! wikia.
Vanilla Chili Pepper
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu! 2015 Series - Part 4|
|Anime||Aikatsu! Episode 127 - Entrance of the Starlit Sky☆|
Madoka Amahane (天羽まどか) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters in the third and fourth season of the Aikatsu! series. She is a student at Starlight School. Madoka is a cute-type idol whose preferred brand is Angely Sugar.
Madoka has mid-length, wavy, bubblegum-pink hair tied into twin pigtails. Each tie has half an angel's wing on its respective side. Her eyes are cerulean-blue, and she's been stated to be very cute.
She's a sweet yet unexpectedly firm girl who has shown to be a tease around her friends. Madoka actually has a lack of self-confidence in how she performs, such as the debut live for her and Akari's duo unit, or when she tried to ask her grandmother for a premium rare dress. A notable trait of hers is that she is very honest, which is often noted by her friends.
Madoka's interest in idols had sparked after seeing one of her grandmother's dresses. The only thought that crossed Madoka's mind was how she wanted to wear one when she grew up.
Madoka's dream of becoming an idol was all but natural to her, and her grandmother, Asuka, kindly encouraged her. After spending more time with her in her workplace at Angely Sugar, she saw a new side of her grandmother. It was a side that only strived for perfection in the dresses, as Asuka was very strict on perfection. After seeing that effort, Madoka stopped speaking about her desire to wear the dresses and focused on her goal of becoming an idol until she was worthy to wear them.
- Being classmates, the two of them are good friends. Madoka looks up to Rin and wants to learn more about her and her dancing. They are also roommates.
- Her grandmother. She refers to Madoka as Mado-chan. Madoka loves her grandmother's dresses and had promised herself to build up her self-confidence so she is worthy of wearing her dresses. Asuka has always been supportive of Madoka wanting to become an idol since she was a young girl.
- Sumire is Madoka's mentor.
- During his apprentice period at Angely Sugar, Tsubasa and Madoka saw each other so often that they got to know each other. Madoka, Tsubasa and Asuka once went to the Summer Festival together, and Tsubasa was forced to eat half of the snacks Madoka bought.
Amahane (天羽) Ama (天) means sky and Hane (羽) means feathers.
Madoka (まどか), when written in hiragana, has no true meaning. However, it can be written in kanji as "円" (circle), "円花" (circle, flower), "窓香" (window, fragrance), or "窓花" (window, flower).
- "I'll be in your care, Starlight."
– Madoka in Episode 127
- "Only when I have the self-confidence as an idol to bring out the full brilliance of her dresses will I be able to do so."
– Madoka speaking about when she believes she'll be worthy of Angely Sugar's dresses in Episode 133.
- Her sign is Aquarius.
- Her birthday falls on Valentine's Day.
- She is 152 cm tall.
- Appropriately, Madoka's favorite food is chocolate.
- Madoka is the only known idol to be related to a top designer.
- She shares her singing voice with Nina Dōjima.
- She is the only Akari Generation main character from Starlight to receive only one premium rare coord.