- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Mikuru in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Mikuru Natsuki on the Aikatsu! wikia.
- "Are you ready to see Mikuru's Miracle?"
– Mikuru's catchphrase
Natsuki Greening Garden
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu! 2014 Series - Part 4|
|Anime||Aikatsu! Episode 78 - A Miracle Begins!|
Mikuru Natsuki (夏樹みくる) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters in the second season of the Aikatsu! series. She is an idol of Moonlight Office. Mikuru is a pop-type idol whose preferred brand is Vivid Kiss.
Mikuru is a fair-skinned girl with red and purple dual-colored eyes. She has sandy blonde hair, in which portions of her hair are usually styled into two half-pigtails, held up with a yellow heart barrette on the left and blue star barrette on the right. Sometimes her hair is in a ponytail and held with a single barrette instead. She has noticeable streaks of pink through her hair.
Mikuru is a sweet girl who is very energetic and bright. She is rather free-spirited and casts her miracle, Mikuru's Miracle, upon stage and in everyday life.
Mikuru was originally born in Denmark but moved to Japan when she was three years old. At some point, she and her family started a gardening shop close to the sea. One of her clients was Mizuki.
When Mizuki was still a student of Starlight School and was preparing for a concert, Mikuru showed up delivering flowers, only to find a perplexed Mizuki, not knowing what coord to wear for her stage. After she took notice of the cards, Mizuki explained to Mikuru about how the coords were supposed to make her shine, but can only show sides of her that her fans have already seen. Mikuru then smiles after hearing the idol's predicament, and asks her if she would like to see Mikuru's Miracle, then completed the missing puzzle for Mizuki.
Mikuru watched Mizuki's concert and was amazed at how she could smile to so many people, which was a contrast to the one-on-one smiles she brought to the customers at her shop. She then felt like she wanted to do the same. Mizuki explained how Mikuru lit a light in her, and Mikuru stated that it feels like the ever-brightly shining moon came down to be at her side.
- Mikuru was essentially Mizuki's other half, completing in what Mizuki couldn't already do. The two are perfect partners together and are in perfect sync.
- Mikuru came to know Hinaki through their shared love for their preferred brand, Vivid Kiss. When Hinaki was hoping for a new Premium Rare dress to showcase for the next Starlight Queen Cup, Mikuru joined hands with Hinaki to help give the Top Designer, Kayoko, inspiration and ideas for the new dress.
Natsuki (夏樹) Natsu (夏) means "summer" which may be a reference to her brand, Vivid Kiss, a west coast, summer-inspired brand. Ki (樹) means "tree." This is a reference to her being a gardener.
Mikuru (みくる) is an initial play on the word "miracle" (みらくる mirakuru) when written in hiragana. This is a reference to "Mikuru's Miracle." "Mikuru" can also be written as "未来る" or "未来" which translates into "future" or "world to come." This may refer to Mizuki, her partner, who is "starting a new Aikatsu."
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Her favorite foods are ice cream and soda.
- Her speciality is gardening and remaking outfits.
- She is the first main idol to have highlights.
- She is the second idol to have half twin-tails as her hairstyle.
- Mikuru is the second character in season two to not share her singer with another character.
- She is also the second to have a new member of STAR☆ANIS as her singer, following Akari Ōzora.
- As of season three, she now shares her singing voice with Sumire Hikami. This makes Mikuru the first of the first-generation main characters to share her singing voice with a second-generation main character.
- Mikuru is the only main character who has never participated in a drama audition.
- If one counts the Movie as a direct part of the anime, Mikuru is the only first-generation character who did not perform in Season 3.
- Due to the fact that she was never a student at an idol school, thus her lack of school dresses, Mikuru is the only main idol that doesn't have a definite color scheme.
- This makes her the first main idol to never attend an idol school.
- This also makes her the first main idol to not own a basic coord.
- If one doesn't count Miyabi Fujiwara as a main character, Mikuru is the only main character who doesn't have an eye-catch of her own.
- She is the first main idol to have eyes with two colors, and is followed by Nono Daichi and Nina Dōjima.
- Following Episode 169, she is now the world's top gardener, having won the Gardener's World Cup as was mentioned in that episode.