- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Minami in relation to the first series that he appeared in, please visit Minami Hateruma on the Aikatsu! wikia.
|Affiliation||Churaumi Beat Academy|
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu! 2016 Series - Part 1|
|Anime||Aikatsu! Episode 158 - I Want to See You, Okinawa|
Minami has pale tanned skin with bright blue eyes. She wears her golden hair up in a large bun with a purple headband. Her bangs are brushed towards the left, with the right of her forehead exposed. She wears long silver earrings.
Minami is encouraging and high-spirited, passionate for dance and connecting with Rin Kurosawa through this. She is also shown to be easy-going.
- Minami is a friend of Rin.
Hateruma (波照間) means "shining in between the waves" with Ha (波 nami) meaning waves and Teruma (照間) meaning shining in between. Hateruma refers to Hateruma Island in the Yaeyama District of Okinawa.
Minami (みなみ) means south or southern seas, referring to Okinawa being south of Japan.
- "Life your life and just let it flow. If you believe in yourself with all your heart, then nothing bad'll ever faze you. Just go out and enjoy it like you always do."
– Minami Hateruma, Episode 158.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Her birthday is a day after Kokone Kurisu's.
- She is 156cm tall.
- Her favorite foods are soki soba and bitter melon chanpuru.
- Her specialty is dancing.