- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Mirai in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Mirai Asuka on the Aikatsu Friends! wikia.
- "No dress, no life!"
– Mirai before her performance
|Affiliation||Love Me Tear|
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu Friends! Part 1|
|Anime||Aikatsu Friends! Episode 02 - The Invincible Love Me Tear☆|
Mirai Asuka (明日香ミライ) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters of the first and second season of the Aikatsu Friends! series. She is a graduate of Star Harmony Academy. Mirai is a pop-type idol whose preferred brand is Milky Joker. Along with Karen Kamishiro, the two are a part of Love Me Tear.
Mirai has sharp cyan eyes and long cerise red hair braided ear-length on each side of the head, with the remainder loosely bound by yellow bows into puffy pigtails. Her thick bangs are split into three sections, and she has short, tuft forelocks.
During her time in Star Harmony, Mirai wore her pigtails high with purple bows.
Mirai is described as a charismatic fashion leader with not only a cute but poisonous sense, often displaying her "differ-cute" character on social media platform "Friendstagram". She is also a girl who pours overwhelming effort into her work, constantly finding a new her that can only be her, and is known as the model idol among idols.
Upon season 2, to further put her experience as designer and muse of her own brand, Milky Joker to use, Mirai began to embark on a journey to hone and develop new idols, starting a new program named "Mirai's Miracle Audition".
- Mirai's partner who won the Diamond Friends Cup together.
- Aine is Mirai's junior as Mirai helps her adjust in idol activities and gives her advice to polish herself. Mirai often finds Aine interesting.
- Wakaba is the chosen winner of Mirai's new program, "Mirai's Miracle Audition".
Asuka (明日香) - Asu (明日) means tomorrow and ka (香) means fragrance.
Mirai (ミライ) means future.
- "Fly high! Karen!"
– Mirai to Karen before their performance
- "The moment you lost faith in your partner, your Friends is over."
– Mirai to Mio
- "When "Friends" become their own greatest rivals, they can climb all the way to the stars. This is how one plus one becomes infinity."
- "Even if it sounds trivial from the outside, letting someone so deep inside your heart that you fight is what makes you Friends."
– Mirai to Mio
- Her star sign is Taurus.
- Her birthday falls on Makeup Day in Japan, derived from how May 9 can be pronounced as May 9 (メイク meiku, lit. makeup). This alludes to Mirai being a fashion icon.
- Coincidentally, when adding their birthday digits respectively (Karen's 10+4=14 & Mirai's 5+9=14), both Karen and Mirai reach the same sum of 14, which can also be pronounced as 1 4 (石 ishi, lit. stone) in Japanese, alluding to them not only being Diamond Friends, but to share a meaning within their birthdays.
- She is 165cm tall.
- Her favorite foods are sweets, especially popcorn.
- She dislikes black coffee.
- Her specialty is golf.
- She loves taking everyday life pictures.
- Mirai is very sensitive towards social media and enjoys it very much.
- She shares her voice actress with Ran Shibuki from the original Aikatsu! series and with Yozora Kasumi from the Aikatsu Stars! series.
- She is the ninth idol in the Aikatsu! franchise to have created her own brand, following Mizuki Kanzaki and Sora Kazesawa from the original Aikatsu! series, Hime Shiratori, Lily Shirogane, Elza Forte, Yume Nijino and Rei Kizaki from the Aikatsu Stars! series, Mio Minato, followed by Karen Kamishiro.