- "I'll give it my all!"
– Raki before her performance
|School Dress | Dream Story|
|Affiliation||Star Harmony Academy|
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu on Parade! Part 1|
|Anime||Aikatsu on Parade! Episode 01 - Let's Open It! The Door to Aikatsu!|
Raki Kiseki (姫石らき) is one of the main protagonists of the Aikatsu on Parade! series. She is a student at Star Harmony Academy. Raki is a cute-type idol whose preferred brand is her self-created brand Maple Ribbon. Along with Wakaba Harukaze, the two are a part of Cheer Star☆.
Raki has fair skin with rosewood, paradise-pink and pastel yellow eyes with flecks of baby blue. Her medium-long hair is pale khaki, worn in a pair of thick pigtails held by wrapped hair at the base and a slight curl, accenting a few loose curled locks of hair and her forelocks. Her fluffy bangs are partially straight, and she wears a crimson headband with a tied ribbon on top.
Raki is a bright and energetic girl who is very optimistic. She has incredible luck, for which she can come first in a lottery for example. However, there are moments where she overly relies on her luck, which can sometimes get her into trouble. To reach her goal in designing, Raki tends to rush her dresses resulting in an unpleasant draft, but with time, she has learnt that behind every dress is a group of strong emotions embedded into it, to deliver joy to the fans who look up to her.
- Sāya is Raki's elder sister who cares about her and supports her dreams towards Aikatsu!. However, Sāya's ambition as an Aikatsu! engineer causes Raki to be her "lab rat" with all of her experiments.
- Raki admires Aine very much. Along with Mio, the three embark on a journey across the different realms of Aikatsu!.
- Raki admires Mio very much. Along with Aine, the three embark on a journey across the different realms of Aikatsu!.
- Raki is overwhelmed by Ichigo's idol aura and admires her a lot. Raki is heavily inspired that she made her Constellation Dress after Ichigo's.
- Raki went to see Asuka for her opinion on her Constellation Dress which is design after Ichigo's. After Asuka's suggestions, Raki learned under her to improve her dress as it lacks originality. Asuka considers Raki her pupil.
- Wakaba is Raki's partner in their friends unit after the passing the audition which held by Wakaba and Mirai.
- Kokoro is her big fan, she wanted to become an idol because of her.
Kiseki (姫石) Ki (姫) means princess and seki (石) means stone. This could be a reference to the theme of jewels in Season 2 of Aikatsu Friends!, in which Raki herself is to be a polished jewel. The surname also shares pronunciation with the term Kiseki (奇跡), meaning miracle, possibly hinting on Raki's good luck.
Raki (らき) has no clear meaning in Japanese. However, it could hint on the English term "lucky", and directly references how Raki often gains good fortune.
- "Ciao! I'm so lucky! You're happy! I'm Raki Kiseki!"
– Raki's catchphrase
- "It's starting, my very own Idol Activities! Now, I will open a new door! "
– Raki before her debut performance
- "Raki Kiseki, ready to sing!"
– Raki before her performance in Episode 06.
- "Open a new door and dive into a new world like a turtle!"
– Raki to Akari and Yume
- "For a long time, my dream was to create my very own Premium Rare Dress. But now, I've found a new dream. One day, I'll use my shining Aikatsu Pass to meet lots of idols I've never met. We'll work to improve each other, shine together, our hearts as one. We'll be able to do a new Aikatsu we've never imagined before! And then, the idols of the future will start their own new Aikatsu. I want to connect all of our shining lights, just like tying a ribbon!"
– Raki during Wakaba's Friends audition.
- Her favorite food is bacon & waffles with a lot of syrup.
- Her favorite things are shooting stars and daruma dolls.
- Her specialties are sketching and having good fortune.
- Her hobbies are dress design, sewing, and watching idol performances.
- She's bad with computers and electronics.
- Raki is the sixth Aikatsu! franchise protagonist, following Ichigo Hoshimiya and Akari Ōzora from the original Aikatsu! series, Yume Nijino from the Aikatsu Stars! series as well as Aine Yūki and Mio Minato from the Aikatsu Friends! series.
- She is the third protagonist whose surname doesn't have anything to do with a phenomenon in the sky.
- She is the third protagonist who has never had flowers in her aura.
- Raki's eyes is a combination of aspects of previous protagonists: the rosewood base shared with Ichigo, the paradise-pink iris shared with Akari, the pastel yellow highlight shared with Yume and Aine, as well as the baby blue flecks shared with Mio.
- She shares her voice actress with Wakaba Harukaze from the Aikatsu Friends! series and Hip Hop Break from the Aikatsu Planet! series.
- She is the second protagonist to wear her hair in pigtails, following Yume Nijino from the Aikatsu Stars! series.
- Like Yume, her pigtails are held by sections of hair.
- She is the second protagonist to wear a red hair ribbon on a headband, following Ichigo Hoshimiya from the original Aikatsu! series.
- She is the second protagonist not to have pink as her theme color, following Mio Minato from the Aikatsu Friends! series.
- She is the first protagonist not to wear her school dress in her debut performance.