- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Rei in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Rei Kizaki on the Aikatsu Stars! wikia.
- "Rei Kizaki, everything is for Venus Ark and Elza's sake!"
– Rei before her performance
|Affiliation||Neo Venus Ark|
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu Stars! Wings of Stars - Part 1|
|Anime||Aikatsu Stars! Episode 51 - Perfect Idol Elza|
Rei Kizaki (騎咲レイ) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters in the second season of the Aikatsu Stars! series. She is a student of Neo Venus Ark, and is also the headmistress' secretary. Rei is a cool-type idol whose preferred brand is her self-created brand, Royal Sword.
Rei is a fair-skinned young woman with lime green eyes. Her short, platinum blonde hair has a pale greenish tint. She wears two blue earrings, one on each ear.
Previously as Shooting Star, Rei was shown to have long hair, going down past her waist. She was noted to be androgynous in appearance, with no one having been able to determine her true gender.
As of the final episode, Rei has grown back her hair to her previous length.
Rei is known to have a calm disposition at all times and has perfect behavior like that of a butler. She also has a firm character. She likes to collect cute things.
Rei was born in America. Her family background allowed her to try out multiple activities and excelled at each of them.
One time at a modelling show, Rei first met Elza, and Elza saw through her mask, telling Rei that there was no passion or radiance in her eyes. Elza showed Rei what it was like to be radiating. Elza then invites Rei to join her to fulfill her dream. Her support for Elza stemmed from the inspiration she received from Elza's dream.
- Rei is Elza's secretary. She holds high respect for Elza and swore loyalty to her, to an extent where she even regards her dream to be having Elza's dream come true. Her comeback in the idol world, as well as the establishment of her brand is all for the sake of collecting the last Wings of Stars for Elza to gain the Wings of Sun.
- They both are on friendly terms with each other, although they can be at odds regarding their respective favorite martial arts.
- Rei knows Yozora as seen in episode 64, she told Mahiru that she has collaborated with Yozora on a few shows in New York. Both of them are also models.
Kizaki (騎咲) Ki (騎) means knight, and zaki (咲 saki) means blooming.
Rei (レイ) means rule and order.
- "This is very intriguing."
– Rei's Catchphrase
- "Elza, you truly are perfect. The greatest proof of that is your possession of the Sun Dress. But seeing Yume Nijino made me realize that idols are more than just perfection. You must as well."
– Rei's inner voice
- "You better not take Nijino that easily."
– Rei to Elza
- "The entire reason I'm here now is none other than you, Elza. You opened the door to the world of idols for me."
– Rei to Elza
- "Elza, no matter what you say, our feelings won't change. We'll fight until we've accomplished our goals. And we learned that from you. To have ambition, to challenge oneself, to stand strong against any obstacle. And to know that after you've exhausted your strength, a new dawn will come. Elza, just as your mother was your sun, to us, you're our sun!"
– Rei to Elza
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her favorite foods are Japanese sweets and sushi, and she dislikes spicy things.
- Her specialties are kendo and tea ceremony, and her hobby is flower arrangement.
- She is the third character in the entire Aikatsu! franchise who wears earrings, following Tsubasa Kisaragi and Yozora Kasumi.
- She is the fifth character in the entire Aikatsu! franchise to be born outside of Japan, preceded by Kaede Ichinose, Mikuru Natsuki from the original Aikatsu! series, Elza Forte, and Kirara Hanazono, followed by Aria Futaba.
- She shares her singing voice with Rola Sakuraba and Sumire Hikami (as of March 2016) from the original Aikatsu! series.
- She shares her given name with Rei Kamishiro from the original Aikatsu! series
- She is the seventh idol in the Aikatsu! franchise to have created her own brand, following Mizuki Kanzaki, Sora Kazesawa, Hime Shiratori, Lily Shirogane, Elza Forte, and Yume Nijino.
- Rei is the first and only person so far in the entire Aikatsu! franchise to take out an object during posing after entering the Fitting Room.
- She is also the only one so far to have her ring aura being interactive, as the swords on her aura continuously change their positioning.