- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Ringo in relation to the first series that he appeared in, please visit Ringo Hoshimiya on the Aikatsu! wikia.
|Occupation||Bento Shop Owner|
|Anime||Aikatsu! Episode 01 - I Can Become an Idol?|
Ringo has wavy/curly red-brown hair that is usually kept in a low ponytail slung over her right shoulder and amber eyes. When she reunites with Orihime Mitsuishi as Miya, her hair is styled in a high ponytail.
Ringo is a very kind, caring and easygoing woman towards her family. She is also described by Seira Otoshiro as having a "la la la" vibe about her.
Ringo runs a Bento shop called Nandemo Bento and she is one of Ichigo's main supporters as she travels down the path of an idol. She used to be worried that her own dream was influenced onto her daughter and wanted her to do what she wanted to. When Raichi told her that Ichigo wanted to be an idol, Ringo knew that she was in the way of her dream and told Ichigo to do what she truly desires.
It was hinted in several times in the series that Ringo may have been "Miya", the mysterious other half of the legendary idol unit, Masquerade. However, this assumption was never confirmed until Episode 47, when she removed her mask in front of Ichigo.
- Ringo's husband.
- Ringo's first child and daughter.
- Ringo's second child and first son.
Hoshimiya (星宮) Hoshi (星) means star. Miya (宮) means shrine.
Ringo (りんご) means apple.
- "Ichigo's dream used to be to inherit this bento shop. But ever since she found a new dream in Aikatsu, she's been running single-mindedly towards it. She's aiming for uncharted heights, together with her precious friends."
– Ringo about her daughter's dream
- The name Ringo literally means "apple" or "peace be with you" in Japanese, possibly signifying the apple of fate.