- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Sora in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Sora Kazesawa on the Aikatsu! wikia.
- "Bohemian Sky, my brand. With it, I'll cast my magic upon the stage!"
– Sora before she enters the fitting room.
|School Dress | Dream Story|
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu! 2014 Series - Part 2|
|Anime||Aikatsu! Episode 61 - Kira・pata・magic☆|
Sora Kazesawa (風沢そら) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters in the second season of the Aikatsu! series. She is a student at Dream Academy. Sora is a sexy-type idol whose preferred brand her self-created brand, Bohemian Sky.
Sora has blue-to-purple ombre hair and pale pink eyes. She has a single braid in her hair that's held in place by a pink flower, which was given to her by Mimi. Sora also has pale skin and a beauty mark near her chin.
Sora is calm and easygoing with her fellow peers, her personality built up from her fondness and love of Bohemian culture, as well as her love nature and animals.
Sora had originally lived in Morocco when she was young. When Sora had gone with her mother to the market, she spotted a lady selling accessories. The lady was Mimi, and Sora had expressed how Mimi was very inspiring. This led Mimi to lend Sora her designing tools to make accessories with. From then on, Sora went every day to show Mimi her own designs. But one day, when she went to the market, Mimi was not there. She went to Mimi's house, but Mimi wasn't there. Instead, there was a flower accessory on a table next to a note from Mimi.
The reason that Sora became a designer was that she saw how hard Mimi was making the accessories so she thought that she was casting a spell.
Kazesawa (風沢) Kaze (風) means wind and Sawa (沢) means swamp.
Sora (そら) means sky. Possibly a reference to "her own sky" which served as half of the foundation to her brand, Bohemian Sky.
- Her zodiac sign is Libra.
- She is the second character to have a beauty mark, the first being Orihime Mitsuishi.
- She is one of two main characters who have a beauty mark, the other being Nono Daichi.
- She is the second idol to have her own brand, Bohemian Sky, following Mizuki Kanzaki whose brand was Love Queen.
- She shares her singing voice with Ran Shibuki. Following Sunao's graduation from STAR☆ANIS, she now shares her singing voice with Maria Himesato and Sakura Kitaōji, and later Kokone Kurisu.
- She is the fourth character not to wear her school dress in her debut performance.
- She is also the third character to wear her premium rare dress for her debut.