- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Tsubaki in relation to the first series that he appeared in, please visit Tsubaki Saionji on the Aikatsu! wikia.
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu! 2016 Series - Part 1|
|Anime||Aikatsu! Episode 160 - Perfect Dream Idol!|
Tsubaki has bright, sharp cerulean eyes and long, thickly curled burnt caramel worn loose with her bangs pulled back into a ponytail held by a purple ribbon. Her forelocks frame her face, and she has long curled strands of hair worn on each shoulder. When training she usually pulls her hair up in a large braid. In the manga, her hair is dark red and she wore a large, purple and black striped ribbon.
Tsubaki sees herself as the perfect lady, and is boastful about her perfection that existed since she was born. Her grace is admireable, although she can come off as a bit arrogant or confuse other people. While easily discouraged, she is also determined to get what she wants.
Tsubaki comes from a rich family, and as such she's able to take a private plane to go anywhere she wishes. Prior to this series, she was originally a student of Private Jinbo Academy (私立神保学園) which is only for rich students.
- Tsubaki sees Tsubasa as her prince of destiny, and enjoys the dresses that he makes very much. She appears to love romantic stories and often fantasizes of Tsubasa's approval.
- Tsubaki originally was envious of Akari, questioning why she was able to get a Premium Rare Dress and not herself. The two later become friends as Akari helps Tsubaki. Tsubaki then realises that Akari is what she aspires to be and admires her hard work. She calls Akari a "Perfect Idol".
Saionji (西園寺) is a traditional Japanese name that originated from a huge Japanese aristocratic family in the late Heian period, and is related to the Northern Fujiwara branch of the Fujiwara clan. The name literally means "a temple in the courtyard of the west" with Sai (西) meaning west, On (園) meaning courtyard or garden and Ji (寺) meaning temple.
Tsubaki (つばき) means camellia flower.
- "I am the perfect lady, Tsubaki Saionji."
– Tsubaki Saionji first introduction.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.