- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Tsubasa in relation to the first series that he appeared in, please visit Tsubasa Sena on the Aikatsu! wikia.
|Anime||Aikatsu! Episode 107 - Two Dreamers|
Tsubasa is a light-skinned young man with short maroon hair and sharp steel blue eyes who stands at only half a head taller than Akari. He is seen wearing a pale pink vest over a white, long-sleeved shirt, paired with grey slacks, a black belt and dark blue dress shoes.
Tsubasa is a kind and determined young man. He's very serious about his work and aims to be the number one designer. He is also shown to have his own pace of sorts in which he goes about things.
- Asuka is Tsubasa's teacher and the one who recommended he start his own brand. Tsubasa holds a great deal of respect for her and in return, she holds high hopes for her pupil.
- Tsubasa and Akari are very similar with similar goals in wanting to be the top. Both are determined to reach their goal and will stop at nothing to reach it. Tsubasa was mildly taken aback at Akari's own determination, yet was still moved by it. Akari also helped Tsubasa become recognized as a genuine top designer through helping him complete his first Premium Rare Coord.
Sena (瀬名) Se (瀬) means rapids or shallows, while Na (名) means name or reputation. This may be a reference to how he's building a name for himself and his brand.
Tsubasa (翼) means wings. His name is comparable to his mentor, whose second kanji of her surname, Amahane (天羽), means feathers. This may refer to how he's aiming to be the number one designer.
- Tsubasa is the first male to be the top designer of a cute brand.
- He is the first known top designer to have been the pupil of another top designer.
- He shares his first name with Tsubasa Kisaragi.