- Note: All information on this page is abridged as this Wiki focuses on the "On Parade" franchise. To see more information of Yozora in relation to the first series that she appeared in, please visit Yozora Kasumi on the Aikatsu Stars! wikia.
- "Yozora Kasumi, like a glimmering star!"
– Yozora before her performance
|Affiliation||Four Star Academy (formerly)|
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu Stars! Part 1|
|Anime||Episode 01 - The Beginning of a Dream|
Yozora Kasumi (香澄夜空) is a character in the Aikatsu on Parade! series and was one of the main characters in the first and second season of the Aikatsu Stars! series. She is a graduate student of Four Star Academy of the Moon Beauty Class and was a member of the 25th generation of S4. Yozora is a sexy-type idol whose preferred brand is Romance Kiss.
Yozora is a tall girl with a pale complexion and purple eyes. Her wavy brown hair reaches down to her thighs with wavy bangs that frame her face and reach her chest. The lower portion of her hair is tipped in pale brown. As a student at Four Star Academy and a member of S4, she wears the specialized uniform for S4 members.
Yozora is a charismatic and refreshing person. She is naturally reasonable and is described as being a big sister-type person. She also has a bright personality and is very kind to her juniors. Yozora is adored by many for her natural beauty and mature mindset.
Her father is the CEO of a clothing company and her mother is an active world supermodel.
- Yozora's fellow S4 member.
- Yozora's fellow S4 member. They were also in the temporary unit SKY-GIRL along with Mahiru.
- Yozora's fellow S4 member.
- Yozora's younger sister. Mahiru is often seen glaring at her and this hints that Mahiru may have an inferiority complex. They were also in the temporary unit SKY-GIRL along with Tsubasa.
- Yozora's younger brother.
- As seen in episode 64, Yozora knows who Rei is. Yozora told Rei about the backstory of how and why Mahiru became a member in S4. She also encouraged her to work hard like Mahiru did. Both of them are also models.
Kasumi (香澄) Ka (香) means incense, perfume, or fragrance and Sumi (澄) means clear or pure.
Yozora (夜空) means night sky.
- "Honestly, seeing Hime encourages me to work even harder. It's as though she's the patron goddess of Aikatsu."
– Yozora to Tsubasa after Hime's S4 Selection performance
- "You may not have known, but there was a time I doubted whether I should have ever come here. I distressed over whether I had hurt someone dear to me, been misunderstood and made her despair. But I was mistaken. I can now say with confidence that I wasn't wrong!"
– Yozora at S4 Crowning
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She is 164cm tall.
- Her favorite things are things that are good for the body and mind, as well as cute things.
- Her specialty is doing yoga.
- Her hobbies are bathing and traveling.
- She is the fourth character in the Aikatsu! franchise to have ombre hair, following Sora Kazesawa and Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! series, Yume Nijino, followed by Lily Shirogane, as well as Aine Yūki, Mio Minato, Sakuya Shirayuri and Kaguya Shirayuri from the Aikatsu Friends! series.
- She's the seventh character overall in the Aikatsu! franchise to have dual colored hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Mikuru Natsuki, Rin Kurosawa, Nina Dōjima from the Aikatsu! series, Yume Nijino and Tsubasa Kisaragi, followed by Lily Shirogane, Elza Forte, and Kirara Hanazono, as well as Aine Yūki, Mio Minato, Sakuya Shirayuri and Kaguya Shirayuri in the Aikatsu Friends! series.
- She shares her speaking voice actress with Ran Shibuki from the original Aikatsu! series and with Mirai Asuka from the Aikatsu Friends! series.
- In addition, she bears a great resemblance to Ran, and also shares her type and theme color with her.
- Furthermore, Koharu mentioned that Ran has the same idol scent as Yozora does in episode 70.
- She shares her singing voice with Juri Kurebayashi and Nono Daichi from the original Aikatsu! series.
- She can tell what kind of person someone is by just touching their skin.
- The names of Yozora and her sister Mahiru have opposite meanings, as "Yozora" refers to the night, and Mahiru refers to the day.
- Her given nickname by her siblings is "dinner", which refers to the time of day in her name when translated into English.